They had to wait a very long time, but eventually - via Seamus Coleman - Everton got the goal which kept them in touch with fifth-placed Tottenham.
Here are the statistics from Goodison Park:
- Gareth Barry had 106 touches of the ball, more than any other player.
- Kevin Mirallas had 6 shots, the most in the game.
- Romelu Lukaku, James McCarthy, and Seamus Coleman each created 3 goal-scoring opportunities, more than any other players.
- Seamus Coleman completed a game-high 96% of his passes.
- Steven Caulker and Kevin Theophile-Catherine each won 4 aerial-duels, more than any other players.
- Fabio Da Silva made 9 successful tackles, a game-high.
- Gareth Barry made 4 interceptions, the most in the game.
- Steven Caulker led the game with 11 defensive-clearances.
- Leighton Baines attempted a game-high 13 crosses, but completed none of them.
- Gareth Barry attempted (15) and completed (13) more long-passes than any other player.
- Leighton Baines was fouled more than any other player (5).
- Leon Osman was dispossessed 6 times, twice as many times as any other player.
5/1 available on a Manchester United/Arsenal double this weekend with William Hill.
Follow @premleagueowl Tweet